Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ready Confetti



Madison's 2nd grade teacher gave the kids Ready Confetti at Open House last week...


Ready Confetti

The night before school is exciting and fun,

There are always so many things to be done.


Your clothes are ready, your backpack is too,

Your classroom is full of fun things you will do.


There are so many questions that go through your mind,

All types of thoughts of every kind.


But sometimes we all get the jitters down deep,

and that makes it hard to fall fast asleep.


So I've made you some magic confetti, it's really quite cool.

It will help you be rested & ready for school.


Just sprinkle the confetti under your pillow in bed,

On the night before school starts where you lay down your head.


Your confetti will help you sleep through the night,

And you will wake up in the morning fresh & bright.


I'll sprinkle the confetti under my pillow too,

And remember, I can hardly wait for school, so I can see you!


No comments: