Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OK...I need an adult beverage!

This morning I walked outside to take the kids to school & this is what I found...


Not only did they get my car BUT also 2 others across the street! The only thing they took....Austin's DS & games! He could NOT understand why they did not take his hockey sticks...I had to remind him that this IS Texas & not many people here know about hockey! Mads is a tad bit freaked out by all this! But glad that they left her protable dvd player (it was all the way in the back of the car). As if I had nothing to do today...well actually I was going to meet a friend at the Outlet Mall to excercise;) But as I was cleaning the broken glass out of the car I really started to get PI$$ed off! WHy don't these LOSERS get jobs & leave me and my fam (and neighbors) alone!!!!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

OMG Kim I am so sorry this happened to you, those !@#$%^&*s
I will have an adult beverage with you!!! I am always in need of one of those!!!